Wednesday, July 15, 2009

She's Here!

Since Heather never updates her blog I thought I would take control and show everyone this Cute, Chubby, Sweet little girl! (This is Sam by the way!)
Mckinnly was born on Tuesday July 14th weighing 9 pounds 2oz!
Both Mom and baby and doing really good! Heather should get out of the hospital on Thursday or maybe Friday!
Heather and Chris are really bonding with her, Heather said she can't wait to get home and have her just sleep on her and cuddle her all day!
Easton is doing really good with her! The night before he was telling everyone that he didn't want a little sister, but when she finally came he was happy she was here!
Here are a few pictures of the cutest, chubbiest little girl ever!

9 comments:

Adrie said...

What a little darling, I can't beleive Heather carried a 9lb. baby WOW! She is so cute, and I love the name! Glad both are doing well.

Beck's said...

Heather she is so dang cute. I can't really tell who she looks like. Congrats ..

Ashley said...

So cute! Congrats guys! Can't wait to meet her in person.

Candi and kids said...

She is the chubbiest baby ever. Not very many babies have a double chin the day they are born!!!

Jessica said...

Yay! I've been waiting to hear the news. What a little cutie. I love chunky babies. They are the best. I can't wait to tell Coop he has a new cousin. He'll be so excited. He's been begging for a new baby, maybe she will help tide him over for a little while.

Meridith said...

Heather, Congratulations!! She was a very good sized baby. I hope you are doing well too. I'm so happy that everything went well for you.

Anonymous said...

AAAWWWWW. She's so sweet. I love her! I think Easton will be an awesome big brother. I can't wait to see her.

elowe said...

What a beautiful baby girl!! Congratulations on the cutest little chunk. Easton looks like he'll be a great big brother.
Thanks for the update Sam!

abo-bder said...


v
faniyin
f
i
l