Sunday, November 30, 2008

My baby is TWO

I can't believe how fast time goes by. Easton turned two the other day! He shared his birthday with Thanksgiving.

This year we went to Chris parents for Thanksgiving and they did a fun little party for him and then when we got back we went to chuck-e-cheese's with Reggie and Addi and then on Sunday we went up to my parents for a birthday party with all of his cousins. He had so much fun playing with all of his cousins and his new toys. Grandma Scott gave him a wagon and all the kids were wanting to play in it.
Easton the best kid ever, he always brings a smile to every one's face. We love him so much and can't wait to watch him grow each year.

Uncle Josh, Reggie and Easton by Chucky!
Easton opening some presents from his cous And the big hit of the night... All the little cousins wanting to get in the wagon all at once!

5 comments:

Adrie said...

Happy Birthday Easton!!!

Team Pettijohn said...

Looks like lots of fun. They grow up fast don't they. I still can't believe that Hazel is two and Ava is almost 6 months already. Crazy!
Well I miss ya, sounds like life is good.

Candi and kids said...

Did you post this or did Sam??? I can't believe with all you have been through you can do a post when you don't do them when you feel well!!!

elizabeth scott said...

Heather how did I not know about Easton's Bday? And I think you need to add me to your friends and family list.

Candi and kids said...

Heather Seriously you need to pay someone to update your blog. I check this all the time and there is never a new post.